Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Okay, so I said that maybe I’ll do this one, but then I was like, what the heck it’s awesome do it anyway. So, in my most respected  and honored opinion, here is a delicious recipe for a (healthier) strawberry banana smoothie. Oh and as an after thought, I guess making smoothies isn’t really baking, but it is still a dessert, so for this once, it doesn’t count.

Ingredients

1/3 cup lemon juice (or orange juice if necessary)

1 cup water

1 cup frozen strawberries

1 banana sliced

2 Tbsp agave (healthy) or sugar (less healthy)

1 tray of ice cubes

Baking tools

1/3 cup

1 cup

Tablespoon

Ice cube tray

Instructions

Place all of the ingredients into the blender and blend. Serve in a tall glass with a straw.

Okay, so that is a recipe I love to make, because it is delicious, and in the summertime it is a perfect snack. There is a non-banana version in which you just don’t use the banana and everything else is exactly the same. I personally love to experiment with the recipe and add new stuff, but you can do whatever you would like. Enjoy a cold sweet treat!!!

-BakerQueen

4 Comments

1. Very thorough instructions and I love how you are sassy and just make the post seem like a conversation. Also thanks for reading My Wizarding World Rants!

2. I think I will try this! do you think it matters if the banana is firm or not? better if it’s soft or doesn’t matter? TIA.

3. squilliamsunibrow1234

I REALLY want to try this I have all the ingredients (I’m Pretty sure lol) Thank you so much